Saturday, December 25, 2010

Music Highlight: deadmau5

Joel Zimmerman [aka deadmau5] is quite possibly now my favorite Canadian musician [tied between him and MSTRKRFT but i'll give deadmau5 the advantage due to the cool mask/helmet]

Like most people, the first song I heard was Ghosts N' Stuff and up to this day, was the only song I really enjoyed from his first two albums [For Lack of a Better Name & Random Album Title] there are other albums but I really haven't gotten around to listening, primarily because I'm hung up on his most recent one 4x4=12

no better way to describe an artist than for you to listen to him yourself
personal favorites from the album 4x4=12
Animal Rights [this song is good but the good part starts really late]
Cthulhu Sleeps [btw his live performances are kinda awesome]

despite this listing I suggest you look up for more songs [especially from the other 2 albums cause they're still good]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...